Thursday, July 2, 2009

One more reason we need PeaPod...

Nick and I were grocery shopping Sunday morning. Happy day. I got lots of fruit. He got SpongeBob and Spiderman Mac & Cheese. Then we were in the bread aisle. I was busy examining a loaf of bread to see if it had hi-fructose corn syrup, when I heard a huge commotion. Looked to see a woman running towards me saying "oh, oh!" Then I looked down to see Nick on the ground. "Why is Nick on the ground?" I thought. Oh, must be the huge grocery cart full of groceries that's pinning him down! I used my super human pregnant mama strength to lift the cart off of him. He looked stunned. Then started crying. Lots of hugs and love in the bread aisle until we could determine if anything was broken. I asked if we could walk over to the ice cream aisle and pick out some cold goodies to go on his hurt legs. That got him moving. Then he asked "Can I ride on the side of the cart?" Jeesh kid! That's what got us into this mess!

No comments: