Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wiiiiiiiii

When playing Wii, were constantly telling Nick stand back from the tv, dont get too close to the other player, etc. We found a game where we can both play at the same time. Teamwork! So imagine his shock when I whacked him on the side of his head at full force last night while playing FlingSmash. The look on his face was priceless. Until he burst into uncontrollable sobbing. Hugs wouldnt fix his hurt head and feelings. Then I got the look from Chris as we came upstairs that said What the heck did you do to that kid? Its really hard to silently mouth I whacked him in the head with my controller. Really hard. But not as hard as hes reacting right now. But pretty hard. Teamwork hurts.

One night later, Nick hits Peri in the head and said "Uh oh, I'm in trouble now".

No comments: