Thursday, November 3, 2011

Haircut

Peri desperately needed a haircut, but wasnt too excited to go. Nick goes to the barber, but I talked him into going to Ps place so she could see how easy it is. Shes been twice before. Cried once, was lured with a lollipop the second time. I had no idea what we might get this time. We got more than we bargained for! First Nick got his haircut while P watched. Then P peed on the floor (potty training wasnt so good that day). When it was her turn she screamed. I thought we were going to have to leave. He finally said she could sit on my lap and hed cut her hair that way. Fine, except she was still pee-soaked. Blah. Turns out P likes having her hair played with as much as I do. So as soon as he started combing her hair and telling her how pretty it was, she quieted right down. What a girl! 30 minutes, 1 lollipop and 1 overpriced barrette later, we were out the door with a smiling girl. A smiling girl who talked for DAYS about Hair cut. Man cut my hair.

No comments: