Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday, April 25

Friday, April 25
Nick and I started the day with a stare at the fish market and then our early Starbucks date. When the woman asked "whipped cream" today and I said "no", Nick yelled out "yes whipped cream!” I'm afraid we've started a very bad habit. Grammy met us there for her latte before I left for work. I walked behind a mouse happily skipping up the stairs.

I got a trash can at work! Anita stole it from one of the consultant’s offices, but I'm so happy. No more sneaking out my trash at night. I also found out there is an executive washroom on the floor. It appears there's a ladies room, men's room and then the co-ed executive washroom between the two. I somehow got a key and will have to pop in to see what that's all about.

Lunch at the one lunch spot I know of. Smoked salmon sandwich today. I'm still so tickled with myself that I can get there and back. It's a food court in an amazing mall - Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Armani and Michael Kors.

Cloudy again. They told me I'd know when it was air pollution. I thought it was just overcast, until Jill told me about an environmental agency website that shows air quality. Well, wouldn’t you know that the air pollution count today is high?! Guess I should have picked up on the fact that some of the clouds appear yellow...

Got home around 7:30pm to find Nick fast asleep on the couch. He apparently made it to 7pm before zonking out. Poor little guy.

No comments: