Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Yoga


Nick and I hit a family yoga class this weekend. Totally cool teacher who made it fun for the kids and parents. At one point we went around the room saying our name and favorite animal. Then she would lead us in a pose based on the animal. Cat, rabbit, dog...the usual animals. Until we got to Nick. "My name is Nicholas and my favorite animal is a spinosaurus". Huh? I explained to the teacher that it was a type of dinosaur. Nick then happily explained that they have spines on their back and eat people. That got a few of the boys in the class excited! Apparently there's no dinosaur pose in yoga, but the teacher did a nice job improvising. She asked Nick if people were around when dinosaurs were (since they were apparently eating people). I told her it depended on what movie you watched - go Jurassic Park! I mean ommmmmmm.

No comments: