Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Poop

Nick, Peri, me and my mom were in the car last week. My mom ran into the UPS store for a box while we waited in the car. A horrible smell started to make it's way through the car. Poor Peri was asleep so we blamed it on her. By the time my mom came back to the car, Nick was yelling out the window "It smells like poop in here!" We decided that when we got home we'd have to wake her up to change her diaper rather than let her stew in whatever nonsense was in that diaper. Well, we pull up to the house and Nick pops out of the car in his spider rain boots and runs up the stairs. Then I hear my mom saying "Oh dear, oh dear!" All over the back seat floormat, back of the passenger seat and elswhere was dog poop. Nick had spread it all over the place as he swung his feet around. Oh, why didn't I take C's car that day?

No comments: