Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dance

Nick’s school has a mother/son dance. Doesn’t that sound nice?! I was so excited. Got all dolled up while Chris explained to Nick how to treat girls on a date. Nick was adamant he wasn’t going on a date with me?!?! How quickly he forgot about all our dinner and movie nights! My little guy is growing up. When we walked in they had a vase of flowers where you could buy one for your mom. Nick fished a dollar out of his pocket and then looked at me like “you gonna buy your flower?” Luckily the mom running the table asked him which color he wanted to buy me and took care of it. Jeesh. After all the dancing we do at our house, imagine my surprise when Nick wouldn’t dance with me. He just wanted to run from room to room with his friends. They also had a photo booth and he wouldn’t take a picture with me. What a lame date. Nick and I both came home bellyaching to Chris. Maybe the father/daughter dance will be better.

No comments: