Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Smartest Kid Ever

Ok, so of course every parent thinks they have the smartest kid around. But I am so proud of my little guy! He was watching his normal morning cartoons the other day and was watching one on the History channel. Once the cartoon ended, it went straight into a documentary on making fireworks. Nick started yelling for me. I came downstairs to find Nick entranced in the program. He was so excited to see fireworks and then went on to explain to me how they made them.

Then I was mowing the lawn this weekend with our hand mower when Nick asked me to stop the mower because he wanted to see something. I stopped and he bent down to examine the blades. He asked if they turn around. I slowly moved the mower to show him how the blades turn. You could just see the gears in his head putting it all together. Maybe we’ve got an engineer on our hands?

No comments: