Friday, October 24, 2008

Alleys

It’s been a while since we had a good pee story... I took a day off last week, so I had the morning to hang with Nick and walk him to school. It’s about a 2 mile walk, so it’s nice not to drive if you have the time. Well, about three blocks from school he starts squirming like there’s no tomorrow and tells me he has to pee. Sigh. Where are we going to go? I try running, but we’re still not getting there fast enough. The bumps on the stroller are making it worse. So I find an alley, thinking he can pee there. But alleys here are really just people’s garages. And I’d be pissed if some kid were peeing behind my garage. Luckily I spotted a water bottle under the stroller. A few minutes later, all was well. But the entire time he was peeing, I was sure a cop or neighbor was going to come out and see a very suspicious site.

No comments: