Sunday, October 19, 2008

Donuts


So you’ve heard of Nick’s love for McDonuts. Well, the other night we were out kinda late and the only thing that would get him to hurry up and walk to the car (other choice was me carrying him several blocks) was to entice him with a donut from the shop we pass on the way to the car. Well, they were closed, but he knows there is one near our house. So I actually went through the drive thru of a Dunkin Donuts at 9pm. It’s not fun going through the drive through because I have no idea what the donuts are called. Three chocolate cake donuts brought me three cake donuts with chocolate frosting. Nick really wanted a vanilla one (what is that?! Vanilla icing? He wanted a strawberry for Chris and a chocolate for me.) When we pulled away from the window I handed the bag back to him. Of course they were all the same. I blamed it on the girl at DD – “Oh, did she mess up our order and give us three chocolate ones? Grrrr. Will you be okay eating one of those?” Of course he was. Oh well, those are good too…Anyway, here’s a typical “Nick-eaten” donut. Yes, it’s a donut with the icing gone. Like a mouse got to it.

No comments: