Friday, October 17, 2008

Track Suit

Shannon bought Nick an adidas track suit before he was even born. She bought a size 4 and saved it for a few years before finally giving it to us. It’s hung in his closet ever since. Well, it finally fits! He’s been wearing the jacket to school lately, with a hoody under it. Looks like a hoodlum. So Saturday morning, I was heading out for a little exercise and Nick wanted to come with (but was still in his pjs). So Chris put the entire track suit over Nick’s pjs. Red track suit with navy piping. So we’re strollering along, with me jogging every few minutes (interval training – fun!) when Nick decided he wanted to run too. “I have on my running suit!” he said. When I reminded him that he had his crocs on, he explained that they were “running crocs”. Who can argue with that? So out of the stroller he hops and there we are, mom and kid jogging along. Nick with a hoody and track suit on. I can honestly say the looks we got weren’t “awww-how cute. They’re running together” but more like “omg – gangsta in training”. I promise to post some photos soon.

No comments: