Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big Brother

Nick has been super baby focused these days. He told me he had a dream about me and the baby the other night. The baby was "out" as he says and he was happy. He's been talking to her a lot. Makes me answer as if I'm talking for her.

N: "Hi baby! It's big brother Nick!"
H: "Hi Nick! What are you doing right now?"
N: "I'm brushing my teeth."
H: "Oh wow! How many teeth do you have?"
N: "Mom, how many teeth do I have?" "I have 20 teeth."
H: "Oh, how many teeth will I have when I'm born?"
N: "Mom, how many teeth will she have?" "You'll have about 4 teeth when you're one years old. Four - that's how old I am!"
N: "Your sippy cups are in my drawer - want to see them?"
H: "Do you use the potty? Will I use the potty?"
N: "Yes. But you'll wear diapers."

Cute.

No comments: