Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thanks!

So I still get my framing done at the Framers Vise in MD. Yes, so maybe I still get my discount, but it's mostly because I can just send Shannon my art and she knows just what to put on it to make it look gorgeous! She knows our tastes, likes and we'll cry if she ever leaves the store.

So a big box of our fruit prints arrived earlier this week. There were four prints and Nick kept trying to get me to assign one to everyone.

H: "The pictures are for everyone"
N: "So which one is mine?"
H: "They're for all of us"
N: "So which one is daddy's?"

Nick then realized that they were all wrapped in bubble wrap and cried out "Oh! Thank you Shannon!!". The little joys in life. Shannon - remember this for Christmas - apparently a box of bubble wrap is gift enough.

1 comment:

MrsAstor said...

I know what Nicks getting for his birthday this year!!!