Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blowout

Peri and I went downtown with Chris last week. He was in meetings and we were just putzing around and catching him for tea/snacks in between meetings. Peri and I were hanging out near Daly Plaza waiting for C at one point when she decided to have a blow out diaper. Her outfit was unsavable. And of course the extra outfit C packed was back in the car, several blocks away. We were right under the Picasso statue trying to subtley clean things up without getting in every tourist photo. There was also a market of some sorts going on, with tents everywhere selling African art, African jewelry, African headwraps, etc. So I got her cleaned up and wrapped her up in her blanket. I'm afraid the base of the Picasso statue there now needs a good hosing. What to do with a naked baby? Well, wouldn't you know that there was one tent selling organic, hand dyed onesies?! I'll take two!

No comments: