Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nails

What is with me and experiences at nail salons (see Hong Kong blog)? Maybe it's just when I go to places outside of my normal salon. A new place opened up last month near our house, so Peri and I set out to test it out. I got her fed and asleep so she could nap while I was there. Nope, she woke up. The lady running the salon cooed over her and told me about her 2 year old girl and how she could take care of Peri for me while I got my nails done. Sigh. Very nice. Until she started telling me "She's hungry-she wants to be fed now". Uh no, I just fed her. "Where's her bottle and I'll do it." I pointed to my chest. So she brought Peri over and I tried my best to get everything positioned under the blanket. The woman kept wanting to help so I told her she could hold the blanket. What I didn't say was "and peek your head over the blanket and tell me how to position my boob". Sigh. Too bad they did such a great job with my nails.

No comments: