Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where are my pjs?

Chris and Peri had a great week together last week. Once she realized that the big guy could feed her too, she was in love! I spent most of the day with her on Saturday, while Chris worked on the porch stairs. (I know. They're still going on. But almost finished! In time for Halloween. And they look great! Just need some stain and the new handrails!) Anyway, when Chris finished for the day, he came in and said "hi" to Peri. Boy, the smile he got!

Last Monday I came home to find the smiley girl and melt-down boy. Later that night I couldn't find my pj bottoms. Turns out Chris had put them in bed with Peri so she'd have something that smelled like me. Awwww-sweet and icky at the same time! You think I would have caught on, but this week I was once again hunting for my pjs. Yep, in Peri's room. She usually smells like an apricot to me, but today she had a turkey smell to her. Wonder what I smell like to her?

1 comment:

MrsAstor said...

Oh sweet little Peri....I think she smells like roses :)