Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Skill

Try explaining to someone in words how to blow a bubble. Nick and I tried this for ages on the car ride home from school last year. Then we saw a neighbor kid blowing a bubble and his dad reminded us that bubble gum is best for bubbles. Not Extra or Trident, but Bubbalicious goodness.

Santa brought Nick a pack of sugarless Bubble Yum (what a great name that I never appreciated before) and Nick figured it out! I was able to get a little one on video. Sad I didn't get the proud look of amazement when he blew his first one.


1 comment:

MrsAstor said...

woohoo! His first bubble! After seeing the ginourmous wad of gum that cam flying out of his mouth I was hoping he wasn't going to choke on it first, ha! He'll have to teach Nolen his bubble blowing skills in a few years!