Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweet Heaven! The day has come!

I've been waiting 6+ months for this day! Peri slept through the night. And I fit into my old pants!

Peri has been a super sleeper. Put her in her crib at 6:45pm and she goes down without a fuss. She usually wakes up at 1am and 4am, but quick feedings send her right back to slumber land. But last night found me awake at 2am asking Chris to make sure she was still alive. (That feeling takes years to go away) She woke up at 5am, ate and slept for another hour and a half. Totally doable! Yeah!!!!!

And my pants - well I might have never known to try the old size on because I've been wearing so many skirts/dresses. But a -4 degree day found me in my closet with no pants to wear (between drycleaners and those on their way to drycleaners) so I had no choice but to go to the pre-baby pants.

Rock on-it's set to be a great day!

2 comments:

MrsAstor said...

Woohoo...rock on Sister!

Rani and Kurt Cerny said...

Congratulations on sleeping through the night :-)