Friday, April 30, 2010

Lush


This sums up our weekend of attending school fundraisers. They bring on the drinks to get you to open your wallet a bit wider. All it does is make me think I'm 22 again and bust out dance moves in front of a bunch of folks I don't know. Smooth.

The catholic school fundraisers are the best/worst. Jello shots. Seriously. They'll do anything for the kids!

All I know is I went home at midnight to relieve the babysitter and Chris texted me about 1am saying he was at the lesbian karaoke bar. Say what?


Yes, he was with the same group of enablers who were part of the "we ended up doing shots and eating chicken soup at the Colombian's house". Anyone who knows Chris knows how out of character and hilarious this is.

*No, we did not let Peri drink beer. Jeesh. Dairy Queen? Maybe a little.

1 comment:

Shannon Fitzgibbons said...

So we are hanging out at the colombians house and lesbian karoke when i come to visit right!