Thursday, September 30, 2010

Car Snack

I'm sure I've told you about car snack. It's the first thing Nick says when he gets into the car at night, "Where's my car snack?" Nick isn't so great at sharing his car snack and Peri is getting big enough to realize she is missing out on something! So the other day I bought Peri her own car snack. Nick hopped in the car, asked where his snack was and then asked what Peri was eating. Priorities.

Now when Peri sees me getting her car snack out of the box, she howls like a howler monkey until I can get it to her in the back seat. Today she wanted Nick's car snack (Pirate's Booty) more than her snack and yelled until he gave her one. I realize I'm rewarding that behavior (yell and you'll get it), but it's hard when you're trying to get 2 kids home before it's bedtime. "Nick! Give her some booty!" He just sits there, laughs and gives her one at a time.

1 comment:

MrsAstor said...

Sounds like an older sister I used to have. Shannon used to feed me potato chips one at a time. Usually with about 5 mintues between each. Mean!