Saturday, November 1, 2008

Atlanta with MomMom and PopPop

Nick and I met my parents in Altanta this week. We were worn out (you have to drive to everything there) but Nick had a great time. As soon as they pressurize the cabin on the airplane, he’s out. It’s funny to watch, bc he fights it, but it’s like kryptonite. We visited Coca-Cola world, where Nick experienced his first 3-D movie. His exact words were “get me out of this movie”. I kept him in it. Hope I haven’t scarred him for life. Once we got out of the movie, we got to try 60 Coca-Cola products. That seemed to make him happy. The big polar bear was touring around. Nick rounded one corner and was back in 2 seconds. Turned out the bear was walking towards him. Ha. But he finlly shook his hand and got his photo taken with the bear and Pop-Pop.

No comments: