Sunday, November 16, 2008

Funniest Home Video


So I’ve seen too many Funniest Home Videos. And heard too many family stories to ever back up in a car wash. But last night I found myself wanting to do just that. Nick and I were trying a new car wash. You had to drive deep into the car wash and then it moved around the car. All went well until it was time to drive out. I waited for the "GO" sign to light up and then drove over the bump. The doors at the end of the car wash opened slightly, but not fully. So I found myself trying to steer the car in between the doors. But that wasn't enough. So my choices were either:

a) back up and reposition the car to get through the small opening

b) get out of the car and mannually push the doors open


But luckily my brain was on and said "no no no!!!!". So I nudged the doors with my car and we got out. I won't be going back to that carwash.


No comments: