Friday, November 13, 2009

Ghostbusters!


Chris and Nick have been taking advantage of the Netflix instant downloads. Problem is, the pickings are kinda slim. After he exhausted Scoobie-Doo, Nick moved onto Ghost Busters. He was scared and fascinated at the same time. I kept telling him that it wasnt real and that I didnt want him to watch if it was too scary. But he insisted he wasnt scareduntil bedtime. Sigh. He and Lewis watched Ghost Busters 2 (or 3?) this past weekend and proceeded to go around the house to see who had ghosts inside of them. They would then "remove" the ghosts. Cute, until Nick starting blaming his bad manners on the ghost inside of me. Hes making me do bad stuff. I had a stern talking to the ghost and told him he couldnt hang around our house anymore. Jeesh.


1 comment:

MrsAstor said...

The ghost in me makes me shop too much during Gap friends and family. Ps...make your font bigger, I'm going blind :)