Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mouse


After Nick went through his stomping on bugs phase, we tried to teach him that bugs and animals are our friends and we shouldn’t hurt them. He changed his ways and would get so excited to go on the front porch to see his spider friends (clue to us to clear the cobwebs). He made a bug jar at school that resulted in several bugs dying from lack of fresh air and food. Guess they didnt teach him that part. Anyway, Mom-mom was visiting last week and saw a mouse run across our carpet. AGGHH! I hate creatures in our house. I sit on that floor, Nicks toys are on that floor, Peri lays on that floor, and we occasionally eat off of that floor (5 second rule). Nick got so excited! Thats my mouse friend that lives under the dishwasher! Hes just looking for a warm house and some food. Yes, wed had a mouse last year, but he went away. Seems hes back. I was in the den last night and heard some squeaking. Icked me out so I ran upstairs to tell Chris. Nick again got so excited! Mom-help him! He might be stuck. Will you bring him up to me? Poor Nick. I wont tell him what that mouse has in store for itself. I still remember the time we had a mommy mouse and her babies under our green/burgundy plaid couch when I was little. My dad came home, scooped them up and flushed them down the toilet (dont ask) as my sisters and I screamed and cried, begging him to leave our new friends alone.

No comments: