Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hair

What, you thought this was going to be a posting about Peri's awesome mohawk hair? Ha! No, but I will get more photos of that up. Can't control it! When she was born she had these adorable pin waves like she was straight out of the 40s. Or was that the 20s?

Anyway, this one is about my hair. I firmly believe that dry shampoo was invented for moms. I wash my hair every other day. It’s thick and naturally has some curl in it, so it does better with a day in between. This icks Chris out to no end. So last Wednesday was a “wash” day. Except the alarm went off and I fell back asleep. This NEVER happens to me. Seriously. So 20 minutes later I woke up in a panic, realized I didn’t have time to give love to two kids and wash my hair. A bit of dry shampoo and dry conditioner (they make that now too!) and I was on my way. No one the wiser (at least I hope not). The sacrifices we make.

No comments: