Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cool Guy Hair


Nick took a bath the other night and I combed his hair into "cool guy" hair. I was combing it back and it looked kinda like a Greaser. See, we missed out a few weeks on a haircut. Ok, maybe more than a few weeks. Then when we stopped by Al's BarberShop 2 weekends ago, we found Al was on vacation for the month of March. Which left us with surfer boy. So "cool guy" hair was as much as I could do with it.

The next morning Nick woke up with insanely puffy hair. Sorry I didn't get a photo. There's still time! While I was dropping Peri off at school, Nick was busying himself looking at his reflection in the front door. "Mom, do I still have cool guy hair?" Oh yes, yes you do.

That night we made him "cool guy" hair again before bed and I told him I'd fix it for him again in the morning. Wouldn't you know the kid woke up saying "Mom - remember you're going to fix my hair?!"

No comments: