Thursday, March 4, 2010

Crap

Apparently I say "crap" all the time because Nick started saying it a few weeks ago. You don't realize how classy it sounds until it's coming out of the mouth of a five year old. Klassy I should say.

Every now and then he'll get so worked up over someone saying a bad word. It's usually "stupid", at which point Chris and I breath a sigh of relief. It's just a matter of time before he catches onto my other choice words.

As I write this, the boys are playing Nerf gun in the living room and Peri is upstairs sleeping (pre-posting). Nick is yelling "You aren't allowed to shoot my willy!" I promise you we didn't teach him that word.

2 comments:

tSeaJake said...

Hahaha... that's too funny. The other day driving some guy cut me off in my lane, so naturally I called him a butthole. The next thing I knew "butthole" was being echoed from the back seat. Great! You may now present me with my "Mother of the Year" award. At least I said "butt" not "@ss." I can't imagine when he gets to be Nick's age and can talk and comprehend better. I must clean up my act before then! haha Miss you Heather!

Rani and Kurt Cerny said...

We are cracking up Heather!! You are too funny!