Friday, September 5, 2008

Ice Cream Social

So Nick’s school had an ice cream social last week. On my way to the social (after work), I saw a van almost collide with a biker. Worse part was the biker was a dad from school and had his daughter on the back! The van stopped in time, but not before at least 3 of us had heart attacks. Later at the social, I see the biker dad and say “OMG – I totally saw that van almost cream you guys!” He was really nice about it and said “I know. Maybe I shouldn’t have gone up on his side, but I can’t believe it either”. So there we are complaining about it when ANOTHER dad in line says “Oh, were you the biker? I was the van”. We all just stood there trying to make light of the whole situation, while I’m sure my face turned bright red. Later biker dad said to me “What are the chances?!” No kidding!

No comments: