Saturday, January 24, 2009

Magnified

I headed to MD last weekend to see friends/family who were gathering to see Rani and Kurt's new baby Noah. And then Jeanni and Eric had their little Jacob last week, so it was a weekend full of babies! But first I spent the day with my sister Shannon.

She picked me up at the airport and then we headed to the mall. That's what the Fitzgibbons girls do. Then off to lunch at the museum. MMMMMMM. I ate so much crab and Old Bay Seasoning this weekend, I might have turned into a crab. Red crab soup and a shrimp po-boy. I was in heaven. Then a little more shopping before we escaped the cold and headed to her house. Where she brought out the magnifier toy she got for Christmas. It's hooked up to their huge tv set and you look at things like bugs, fiber, hair which are magnified 100-400%. So we did our skin, hair, freckles. Cuticles were super gross. As were boogers and snot (don't ask - we got a little carried away). But by far our favorite - ear wax. John, thank you! John really is a clean guy. Two hours of magnifying fun and 2 hours of Guitar Hero before we called it a night. Woo!


1 comment:

CJN said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!