Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Fun!

Last week was my birthday. I took the day off for some much need pampering and Nick begged to come with me. He promised to be sooo quiet during my massage and nail appt. Even during my girlie movie. Poor little guy. He was even more disappointed when I told him that we were going out for ice cream that night (Dairy Queen!) instead of birthday cake. “But why can’t I have cake?” he whined. Uh, bc I don’t really like cake and want ice cream. “But what about me? I like cake!”. Once we got to school, he proudly went around telling everyone “It’s my mom’s birthday! We’re having ice cream tonight!” Too cute. He was very handy in helping me to open my gifts. If opening them for me is seen as helpful. Apparently Chris and Nick spent ½ hour at the store picking out just the right singing card. It was the chicken dance.

No comments: