Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jokes

Nick woke up at 530am the other day. He hadn’t been feeling well and was asking for medicine. Apparently the grape Tylenol/Motrin is too much of a favorite. I told him it was still really early in the morning and I’d come upstairs and check on him after I finished yoga. No, he wanted to come downstairs and do yoga with me. So down we went. I managed to get him comfy on the couch with some juice to help his fever. From there he proceeded to ask me all sorts of questions about the yoga DVD I was doing. “What kind of yoga is this? That’s not the kind we do.” I had to explain that this was yoga for ladies who were going to have babies. “oh, so it’s yoga for babies?” yes, exactly! Then he proceeded to ask if I wanted to hear any jokes. There was a pattern – “There’s a shark on your head. Ha ha! No there’s not. I was just kidding you! Want to hear another one? There’s a shark on your ears. Ha ha! No there’s not. I was just kidding you! Want to hear another one?”. If you asked “Do you know any Dinosaur jokes?” he would answer “Oh yes! There’s a dinosaur on your head…”. After about five minutes (or maybe just a really long 2 minutes) he said he was too tired to tell anymore jokes.

No comments: