Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Comfy

Have I told you guys about Nick and the body pillow? So I got a body pillow for this pregnancy bc I promised myself after Nick that I wouldn’t suffer with stuffing pillows under every part of my body to try and get some sleep. Well, Nick fell in love with my pillow. He would lay on top of it and try to take it into his room at night saying he got it first. Sigh. So we bought him his own. At first he tried to bring it into our bed. So picture a queen size bed with me, pregnant belly, Chris, Nick and two body pillows. Yes, that went well. But now that we’ve got Batman Train on his bed, it’s Nick, body pillow, two comforters, two pillows, Pookie and whatever toys he brings in with him. Lately it’s been the rubber snake Shannon gave him this summer. I don’t think you could fit more into that train. But maybe that coziness is what’s making him happy.

No comments: