Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thinking

Ok, so the Batman train is off Nick’s bed and we’re back to him in our bed for storytime. Then he either falls asleep in our bed and we take him into his. Or he complains that he’s squished and asks to go in his bed. Last night he was still in our bed and I could see his eyes were open in the dark. I asked him what he was thking about and he said “I was thinking about you picking me up after naptime and going to the toy store.” This is what we did a few weeks ago and we came home with a $20 dragon. Well, it seems he now wants the knight that goes with the dragon. We thought Batman would fit on, but his legs weren’t made for straddling dragons apparently. Told him we could go one night this week. A few minutes went by and I could still see him stariing into the dark. Asked him again what he was thinking and he said “I was thinking about coming home and playing soccer with dad.”

No comments: