Monday, February 15, 2010

Shooters


When my dad was here a few months ago, he took Nick Christmas shopping. They came home with the biggest Nerf gun you've ever seen. It has a sniper stand and can detach into two guns. Nick can barely hold the thing up. I rolled my eyes at the thing until I played with it. Hooked! Somehow we feel like if we call it a "shooter" instead of a "gun" it's ok. Sigh.

Chris and I were always fighting over Nick's shooter, so I bought Chris his own. Apparently I didn't buy the right one because Nick and Chris drooled over the catalog of bigger shooters that came with the package.

So there we are at Target this weekend. Spending 20 minutes in the toy aisle while Nick spends his allowance. And around the corner comes Chris with a HUGE shooter. All smiles. Then 20 minutes of hearing Nick and Chris argue about if he's going to share.

But all is well now because I inherited Chris's shooter and everyone is happy and ready for battle. Except for Peri.

Must say, our hallway was made for battle. I think we need a few extra shooters for when guests come over. Like I said, hooked!