Sunday, February 28, 2010

Car Show

Chris and I love the Auto Show. Every year we make plans to go and drool over the cars.

Once Nick came along, the car show took on new meaning. What used to be 2 hours of sitting in my favorite cars became 4 hours of watching Nick climb into the back of every truck he could find. Never even knew they had an industrial vehicle section!This year I was prepared. I planned on steering us towards the cars I wanted to see and then let Nick loose on the rest. Almost worked until Nick saw the Jeep set up. Every year they set up a test track with lots of 30 degree angles and such. We always say "Next year you'll be tall enough to ride!" This year he actually was. Chris and I took turns waiting in line while the other one got to drool. 45 minutes later, Nick and Chris were on their way.

1 comment:

Shannon Fitzgibbons said...

when mom and I went to jeep camp in 2007 we got to drive a jeep renigade through one of these outdoor courses. I was driving, mom was in the back seat, and the jeep guy was in the passenger seat to make sure we didn't flip their jeep. Mom didn't want to take her jeep through the course cuz she didn't want it to get dirty. It was TOO FUN!!!