Friday, August 8, 2008

Garden Helper

Since we missed planting our flower beds this spring (hard to plant while you’re on the other side of the world), we made a mad rush to do it in July. Turns out Nick is a super garden helper. He digs holes, pulls up weeds (and more) and then gets sidetracked with running through the sprinkler. He saw my gardening gloves and insisted he needed to wear them. So there he was, blue flowered gloves on, five sizes too big, doing lawn work. While I had to wear my yellow “moving” gloves. Grrrrrrrrr. Imagine my surprise when we were at the toy store and I found a mini pair of real work gloves! They even have mini brooms – real ones (not plastic) that I aim to buy next. Who am I to keep the boy from his sweeping?!

When it came time to take these photos, Nick was more interested in showing off his Transformer Autobot instead of the gloves.


No comments: