Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Transformers


Nick is all about the Transformers these days. I bought him a Transformer sticker book in Hong Kong and he made me name each Transformer and tell him if it was a “good guy or bad guy”. I’m sad to say that I know more about Autobots and Decepticons than I care to know. Nick got a Transformer toy the other day. They come with different levels of difficulty. Apparently age 5 (level 3) is too difficult for even me. So all day long I heard “mom, will you transform to a robot? Mom, will you transform to a car? Robot? Car?”. It got to a point where I was pretty good at it. Then it got to a point where I could not get that sucker back into a car. Spent ½ of dinner trying. Went to bed. Nick woke up saying “transformer…car…help…”. I told him I’d work on it and he fell back asleep. Poor little guy must have worried about it all night. So there I was at 6am trying to get it back into a car. Success! Nick was still snoozing when I left for work, so I went in, put it in his hand and told him I’d fixed it. He woke up briefly looked at the car then went back to sleep. What a stinker. Level one from here on out.

No comments: