Friday, December 19, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...


Nick is addicted to the toy commercials on tv. For every commercial he yells out "I want that!" I told him to make a list for Santa, so for the last month I've been saying "Add it to your list". We went to visit Santa last Sunday (1 1/2 hour wait - Chris is so happy he opted not to come with us) and the only thing he told Santa he wanted was Batman legos. I looked back at his list and the number one item on it was Batman legos. Problem is, they've been sold out of Batman legos for over a month now. So Chris and I let the parent guilt get to us today and scoured the web for Batman legos. Amazon.com had them for $134. Excuse me? I was winning a bid on ebay until someone stole it from me with 20 seconds to go. grrrrrr. I've got two more bids going on. We've got to find these legos...

No comments: