Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Snow!


Our first snow usually doesn’t come until closer to Christmas. So imagine my surprise and unpreparedness when we got 3+ inches on Monday! Poor little Nick went to school in his rain boots since we hadn’t bought him snow boots yet this year (I was holding out til the last minute in case his foot grew. Again.) So after I picked him up from school Monday night we picked up some snazzy SpiderMan snow boots. I know, Batman is his fav, but they didn't have Batman. We actually said "Bring us anything you have in a size 10". After dinner, Nick asked to go for a walk. "For a little exercise" he told me. (That's how I get him to go for walks). Well, that was a guise to get out in the snow in his new boots. Every yard that didn't have a fence was walked on. And we came home with two icicles. One for Nick and one for Chris. Cute.
BTW - Nick doesn't have a deformed face. He was posing here after our walk.

No comments: