Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Birthday!


Nick had his birthday party at McDonald’s Playland last weekend. Chris is still highly embarrassed that we had a party at McDonalds. Two hours of French fries, sugar and running/sliding/climbing. Who wouldn’t have a good time? I tried out my new flip recorder. Thought I had turned it off, but when I went to film later it said my 30 minutes of space were full. Huh? Yep, seems I didn’t turn it off the record button, so we have 26 minutes of me telling someone how great my flip video is, as the recorder dangles from my wrist and films everyone’s legs. Upside down.



The hard part is now convincing Nick that he’s not 4 until December 24th. I tried to have that talk with him last night and it didn’t go well. Sigh. Ok bud, you’re 4. The loot he brought home was unbelievable. I don’t know what to do with all of the toys. My parents were telling Nick that some kids don’t have toys and he looked at them in disbelief and said “What kid?!” I think it might be time to donate some toys and explain a bit more about how not all kids get spoiled rotten.

No comments: