Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Concert

Holiday Concert! Nick’s big night finally arrived last week. Grandparents timed their trip wrong and flew home the morning of the concert (note – next time buy tickets AFTER you find out the date of the concert). Other grandparents had long-standing dinner plans they couldn’t cancel. So it was just me and Chris. Chris snagged front row seats for us to catch all the action. You'd never guess by my lame videoing. Little man's entrance was so cute. He was so confident in walking up those stairs. We're not sure if Nick knew the words to the song or was just being shy. His friend "Big Nick" was standing one person away from him, so Nick was constantly looking over to him to see what he was doing. Nick was also embarrassed. Later he asked me why I was laughing at him the whole time. I told him I wasn't, I was just smiling and so happy to see him. Seems he thought I was laughing at him. Poor little guy. I didn't understand a word of their Swedish, except for "Kouk ouk ouk". Apparently that's the sound frogs make. Swedish frogs. Ours is the first cone-head frog on the left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDY4l2U9p1s - 1st song

No comments: